DOT Recruitment 2021: The Department of Telecommunications, abbreviated to DoT, is a department of the Ministry of Communications of the executive branch of the Government of India.
DOT Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Accountant, Junior Accountant, LDC and MTS|
|Number of vacancies||33|
|Last Date||50 days from the advertisement|
- Senior Accountant: 10 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 09 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 13 Posts
- MTS: 01 Post
Candidate age limit should be up to 56 years old is Mandatory to apply for DOT Recruitment. Candidate must fulfil the age limit criteria, If failed then they will be rejected directly by the selection committee.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Senior Accountant post is Level 6, for Junior Accountant post is Level 5, for LDC salary is level 2 and for MTS post is level 1 from the respective board.
How to Apply?
- Go to the Official site of the DOT website.
- Select “Latest Updates” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification contains application form also.
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging address.
For more such Notifications: Click Here