Bank of Baroda Recruitment: Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalised banking and financial services company. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance of the government of India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment:
|The Board’s Name||Bank of Baroda|
|The Post’s Title||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Number of Openings||36|
|Deadline||03.12.2021, 10.12.2021 and 15.12.2021|
Young candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 45, while ex-bankers must be the ages of 65
- The Eligibility criteria for the Young candidates must have minimum graduate with good Computer Knowledge, Applicants who are completed M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA are additional Preference. or
- Who Ex-banker are work in any PSU bank as a Chief Manager or Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda with minimum, 3 years of experience in rural banking in any nationalized Bank are eligible to apply for the post.
The salary for the post is Rs.15000/- to Rs.25000/- per month. Interested candidates can apply for the post.
Selection Process 2021:
The Regional Office will thoroughly examine the application forms and, based on the candidates’ qualifications, will choose them for an interview. Shortlisted candidates are told by email or other means that they have been selected for an interview.
How to Apply BOB Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants visit the Official site of BOB, https://www.bankofbaroda.in
- Click the career option in top Edge of Home page.
- Current Opportunities page will appear on the screen.
- Click “Recruitment for post of Business Correspondent Supervisors on contract basis for more details” option.
- Current opening are available on the screen, click “Recruitment of Business Correspondent Supervisors on contractual basis” link.
- Notification PDF will appear on the screen, Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Download the application form and fill the required details.
- Send the Application form to reach as given address.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here