Delhi Jal Board Recruitment: Delhi Jal Board is the government agency responsible for supply of potable water to the most of the National Capital Territory region of Delhi, India.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Delhi Jal Board (DJB)|
|Name of the post||Senior Fellow, Fellow and Associate Fellow|
|No of vacancies||30|
|Last date||within 45 days|
- Senior Fellow – 5 Posts
- Fellow – 10 Posts
- Associate Fellow – 15 Posts
- Senior Fellow – Post-Graduate with 3 years experience or Graduate with 60% marks with 5 years experience
- Fellow – Post-Graduate or Graduate with 60% marks with 3 years experience
- Associate Fellow – Graduation with 60% marks
- Senior Fellow – Rs. 2 Lacs per month
- Fellow – Rs. 1.25 Lacs per month
- Associate Fellow – Rs. 75000/-
Recruitment Process 2021:
The selection will be based on the board norms.
How to Apply for Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2021 ?
Within 45 days after the date of publication of this advertisement, interested and eligible individuals may submit an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Notification & Application
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here