CDAC Recruitment: schedule to hire SI for the year 2022. It is a great opportunity for degree holders. The details for application procedure, selection process are given below.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- All the above posts are purely on contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 03 (THREE) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier.
- Candidates must have completed 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech./MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/ IT/Computer Applications/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication or Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E) in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication.
- Applicants shall have For Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E) minimum 07 years of post qualification relevant work experience to the job description and For Ph. D minimum 04 years of post qualification relevant work experience to the job description.
- Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 35 years to Maximum Age limit of 50 years. Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/Interview”. Selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Noida. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- Applicants having GATE score of 65% and above, in the last two years, can be directly screened in for interview without written test. In the event of higher number of applicants, the benchmark of 65% can be increased as per discretion of the management.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here