KSP Recruitment 2022: KSP schedule to hire SI for the year 2022. It is a great opportunity for degree holders. The details for application procedure, selection process are given below.
The Karnataka State Police (KSP) is accepting applications for the position of Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (CAR/DAR) (Men) in the year 2021. There are 71 openings for this position. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2021 should do so by January 27, 2022. However, the deadline for paying the application fee is January 29, 2022.
KSP Recruitment 2022:
|The Board’s Name||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|The Post’s Title||Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (CAR/DAR) (Men) 2021|
|Number of Openings||71|
|Deadline||27 January 2022|
The age limit for the post is Minimum 21 years to maximum 26 years. The age relaxation for the post is as per norm.
The candidates should completed Graduation from University recognized by UGC or equivalent
The Application fee for the GM and OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- and SC, ST, CAT candidates is Rs.250/-.
KSP Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection Process for the post is based on Written Test, Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test.
How to Apply KSP Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can visit the http://rec21.ksp-online.in.
- Check the home page, Click “Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (CAR/DAR) (Men) 2021 – 71 vacancies” link.
- Check Eligibility Criteria and other details
- Click Registration link.
- Fill the online application form and upload the documents.
- Pay application fee and submit the application form.
- Download the application form for reference.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here