CIL Recruitment: Coal India Limited is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Coal, Government of India headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal-producing company in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking.
|Name of the Board||Coal India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Executive Director (IICM)|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Executive Director (IICM) in Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021.
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 62 years to apply for Executive Director post in CIL Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have completed Engineering in any discipline or MSU or MBA or CA or PG in Management or HM or Behavioral Sciences or related to apply.
Executive Director Experience Required
Applicant should have minimum 25 years of work experience in related field with last 2 years of experience in Management Institute or Management Training Institute or Government Officers Training Institute.
Selected Candidates will be paid for Rs. 120000 to Rs. 280000 IDA or Rs. 144200 to Rs. 218200 per month.
Eligible candidates will be called for further selection process. Selected Candidates initially appointed for the period of 2 years and the contract period get extended based on performance.
How to Apply for CIL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of CIL.
- Go to recruitment page then find notification and Application form.
- Or use the link given in this page to download application.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Send it to General Manager (Personnel/Rectt.) Coal India Limited, “Coal Bhawan”, Premise No-04, MAR Plot No.AF-III, Action Area-1A, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata-700156
For more such Notifications: Click Here