NTA Recruitment: National Testing Agency is an Indian government agency that has been approved by the Union Council of Ministers and established in November 2017 to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions. The government appointed Vineet Joshi as the first Director-General of the agency.
|Name of the Board||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Post||Firm of Chartered Accountants|
|Last Date||15 Days from the date of notification Released|
NTA hiring CA firm to conduct Audit of FY 2020-21. Firm able to audit around Rs. 500 Crores as fee of various examination can apply. Eligibility criteria listed below.
- The firm should be founded minimum 15 years ago.
- The Firm must have separate department to handle Educational Societies and Government Organization Works.
- Applicant Firm should already be audited 2 large government organisations.
- The firm must empanel with Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
Last Date to Apply
Candidates should submit the application form within 15 days from the date of notification released. The notification was official released on 05.07.2021.
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment 2021?
- Create a Firm Profile with relevant details.
- Attach quotation fee inclusive of tax.
- Send it to The Director General, NTA, 1st Floor, NSIC-MDBP Building Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more such Notifications: Click Here