CMDA Chennai Recruitment: The Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority, formerly known as the Madras Metropolitan Development Authority, is the nodal planning agency of Chennai in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
CMDA Chennai Recruitment:
|The Board’s Name||Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA)|
|The Post’s Title||Driver|
|Number of Openings||25|
The age limit for the post is Minimum 18 years to maximum 32 years. age relaxation for the post is as per norm.
The candidates should completed Class 8th from recognized board an d should have Valid LMV driving license must be licensed by a competent authority to comply with motor vehicle regulations with at least 2 years of driving.
The salary for the post is Rs. 19500/- to Rs. 62000/- per month. For other allowance details, candidates check official notification.
The application fee for OC / BC / BC (M) / MBC & DNC category, Rs.300/- and for SC / ST category the application fee of Rs.150/- should be paid online only when applying online.
The selection Process for the post is test on driving skills and vehicle maintenance will be conducted.
How to Apply CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can visit the Official Site, http://www.cmdachennai.gov.in.
- Check “CMDA – Direct Recruitment – Apply Online” link
- The online application form will appear on the screen, fill the details.
- Upload the mentioned documents and pay application fee.
- Submit the application form and download it.
- Take a print out for reference.
For more such Notifications: Click Here