Indigo Cabin Crew Recruitment: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
Indigo Cabin Crew Recruitment:
|The Board’s Name||IndiGo|
|The Post’s Title||Cabin Crew and Executive Delay Monitoring Cell|
|Location||Gurugram and Lucknow|
Indigo Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The age limit for the post is Minimum 18 years to Maximum 27 years.
Indigo Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
The candidates should be Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University and Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively. The Applicant must have work experience in 0 to 5 years.
- Ensure that team members keep track of all IndiGo Network delays in a timely manner.
- Working a 24-hour shift and ensuring that all delays are properly recorded and that a list of discrepancies and pending delays is maintained.
- Daily data on delays will be compiled and shared with all operational departments, making frequent delay meetings and analysis easier for AM-DMC.
- Ensure that all DGCA requirements are followed and that all applicable licences are current.
- Following your agreement to the best of your abilities and ensuring that all ethical practises are followed.
- To comply with flying duties, keep yourself medically healthy and fulfil all rest restrictions.
- Be accountable for adhering to all roster requirements and submitting all reports on schedule.
- Ensure that you are familiar with all of your circulations and that you are informed about your product and service.
- Follow all standard operating procedures and comply with all rules on time.
How to Apply Indigo Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates should visit https://goindigo.com.
- Go to the Carriers page and select &Job at Indigo; from the drop-down menu.
- Look for openings in the “Cabin Crew and Executive Delay Monitoring Cell” category.
- Check the eligibility requirements and then select Job at Indigo & Login to Apply Now option.
- To login or sign up, go to the Login option and enter your mobile number and password.
- Complete the application form and attach the required documentation.
- Fill out the application form and send it in.
For more such Notifications: Click Here