Cognizant Technology limited vacancy for the post of Associate ; Graduate/Engineering. Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
In the job announcement, Amazon announces the job vacancies for Application Engineer posts, with job location in Chennai.
Job Designation: Associate.
Education Qualification: Graduate/Engineering.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
- Understand interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
- Able to provide effort and timeline for the task assigned.
Cognizant Technology limited vacancy
- Improve core skills to move up the learning curve in the indentified area of expertise.
Design & Analysis:
- Study assigned functional specifications.
- analyze and identify impact of specifications.
- raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Develop coding (business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer/Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System).
- follow the SCM policies set for project.
- Write unit test cases for the specific unit.
- seek review from peer/Senior Developer for the test cases written.
- Execute the test cases.
- Capture and fix defects as and when found and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for project.
- Follow up on integration of the component developed with the application.
- Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
- Rework on the code based on review comments from code review / defects raised in unit testing peer testing SIT UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Provide ideas for process optimization or value adds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders.
- adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System IDE etc).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual / scripts.
- contribute/search/reuse all types of assets from repository.
Must Have Skills:
- Microsoft Azure IoT
- Core Java
Good To Have Skills:
- Spring Boot
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE