CSB Bank Careers: CSB Bank schedule to hire Graduates for 2022. The details for selection process, educational qualifications of CSB Bank are given below. Established in 1920 as The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited, CSB Bank Limited had its modest beginning in November 1920 and is currently the oldest private sector bank in Kerala, celebrating its Centenary Year in 2020. During this century long period, the Bank has grown from strength to strength, adapting admirably to the far-reaching social, political and economic changes that have taken place during the period. The enterprising spirit inherited from its founding fathers has been maintained throughout its history, which has blended the tradition of hard work andcustomer focus in its march to the new Millennium.
It was in the year 1969 that the Bank became a Scheduled Bank, as it was included in the Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India Act. In 1972 it came out of its traditional bastion and opened its first branch in Chembur, Mumbai. “A Class” Scheduled Bank status was attained by the Banking the year 1975 and it entered the field of International Banking in the same year. Currently the bank has 561 branches (comprising 3 service branches and 3 asset recovery branches) and 391 ATMs (including onsite and Offsite) spread across 18 states, 2 union territories. Out of the 555 branches (excluding 3 service branches and 3 asset recovery branches). For efficient administration, the Bank has organized all its branches under 10 Zonal offices. The Bank delivers its products and services through multiple delivery channels that include branches, ATMs, internet and mobile banking.
CSB Bank Careers:
|Name of the Board
|Catholic Syrian Bank Limited
|Name of the post
|Auditor and Credit Analyst
|No of vacancies
|January 10, 2022, and January 17, 2022
CSB Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Auditor – candidates should have completed any graduation from the recognized university. Applicants should have 1 – 7 Years of experience in the relevant field.
Credit Analyst – candidates should have complete degree in MBA, CA, CWA, CS, ICWA, M.COM, and MSC from the recognized university. Applicants should have 5 – 10 Years of experience in the relevant field.
Audit, reporting, process & Detail Orientation, Credit Analysis, credit Evaluation, credit Management, credit Risk, and credit Ops
CSB Bank Job Description:
- Use the GO/NO GO criterion to carry out our customer due diligence and discuss with RM/BM whether or not to move forward with the case.
- Compile financial statements and perform ratio and cash flow analyses (for non-schematic loans above 1 Cr)
- The borrower’s creditworthiness and the terms of the loan (for non-schematic loans above 1 Cr)
- External research studies can be used to assess the industry’s performance.
- Check property value reports for accuracy and follow valuation rules.
- Liaise with CCH/RCH for early sanction of the proposal and obtain sanction letter from RCH/CCH within specified turnaround times.
- Issue sanction letter and obtain sign of from.
- Ensuring that audit issues are of high quality.
- Conduct process reviews and pinpoint the source of audit problems.
- Discuss audit findings with the auditee and ensure that value is added through appropriate controls.
- Prepare draught audit reports with notations.
- Ensure that all Audit Observations are closed.
- Collaborating closely with an offsite audit team to ensure that alarms and key control holes in branches are addressed.
- Perform Surprise/Special Inspections of branches within the timeframes established.
- Any additional tasks and duties delegated by the Bank.
How to Apply Catholic Syrian Bank Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply for the CSB Bank hiring by the following procedure:
- Go to the official site of CSB Bank website.
- Select the “jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Click the “Apply” button and fill the application form.
- Click the “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purposes.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here