CSB Bank Recruitment: CSB Bank Limited, formerly Catholic Syrian Bank Limited, is an Indian private sector bank with its headquarters at Thrissur, Kerala, India. The bank has a network of over 450 branches and more than 319 ATMs across India.
CSB Bank Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||CSB Bank|
|Name of the Post||SOC Analyst|
|Number of Vacancy||1|
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst in CSB Bank Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates should have completed BE or B.Tech from recognized University.
- Applicant needed to have minimum 0 to 4 years of work experience in related field.
- Candidate needed to have knowledge in any SIEM Tools such as Arcsight, Splunk, Qradar etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate has to monitor, maintain and protect Banks networks, systems and assets from malicious activity.
- Applicant able to use technologies such as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM).
- SOC Analyst should respond rapidly and effectively to IT security incidents, managing them in a professional manner including performing forensics for evidence gathering and preservation.
- Applicant able to analyst security incidents and breaches from cause.
- Candidate able to work with flexibility, proactivity and complete tasks on time and high quality.
- SOC analyst should be up to date with security trends, threats and control measures.
How to Apply for CSB Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of CSB Bank.
- Go to careers page and find the job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
Official Notification and Online Application Link
For more such Notifications: Click Here