MPSC Admit Card: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India under article 315 to select Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ civil servants for the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
MPSC Admit Card:
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Commissioner|
|Exam Name||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, Municipal Senior Service, Group A examination|
|Status||Admit Card OUT|
Admit Card 2021
- MPSC going to conduct Assistant Commissioner Group A examination on 31.10.2021. The admission certificate for the group A examination has been released on official website of MPSC. Direct link to download MPSC Group A admission certificate is available at the end of the page. Admit card contains information such as exam venue, date, etc.,
- Candidates can download the admit card by using their mobile number or Aadhar number or email ID. Late date to download admission certificate is 31.10.2021. Candidates will not allow inside the exam hall with our valid admission certificate. Candidates are recommended to read all the instruction given in admission certificate.
How to Download MPSC Group A Admit Card 2021?
- Go to official website of MPSC.
- You can find the admit card link on home page.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to download Group A admission certificate.
- Enter required credentials and submit it.
- Your admission certificate will be displayed.