CSB Bank Recruitment: CSB Bank Limited, formerly Catholic Syrian Bank Limited, is an Indian private sector bank with its headquarters at Thrissur, Kerala, India. The bank has a network of over 450 branches and more than 319 ATMs across India.
CSB Bank Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Catholic Syrian Bank Limited|
|Name of the Post||Dealer – Forex/Domestic|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||25.12.2021|
Candidate should have a MBA degree in any discipline is Mandatory to apply for CSB Vacancies 2021.
Candidate should have 3-4 Years Banking experience, with minimum 2 year experience in Treasury as Forex dealer with individual trading profit target is needed.Candidate should have fixers skills is must.
The major responsibility of the foreign exchange dealer is to market and sell monetary exchange strategies to clients. They also conduct currency exchanges themselves. Foreign exchange delaers may work independently or for a company with a huge volume of currency exchange transactions.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Continuously monitor the market conditions and remain updated on the current market trends and prepare relevant reports
- Identifying trading opportunities in various currency pairs
- Independently initiate/close trading positions within the approved limits
- Achieving profit targets
- Adherence to trading/stop –loss/risk limits
- Adherence to Internal and Regulatory guidelines
- Negotiation with Counter parties/Intermediaries
- Approvals for deviations
- Recommend new trading strategies to Management
How to Apply for CSB Limited Jobs 2021?
- Go to the official site of CSB Bank website.
- Select the “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Click the “Apply” button and fill the application form.
- Click the “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purposes.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here