IPPB Recruitment 2022: India Post Payments Bank is a division of Indian Post which is under the ownership of the Department of Post a department under Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. Opened in 2018, the bank had acquired about 4.0 crore customers by December 2020.
IPPB Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Board||India Post Payments Bank Limited (“IPPB”)|
|Post Name||Manager – Area Sales, Assistant Manager – Area Operations and Territory Officer|
|No of Vacancy||1000+|
|Starting Date to Apply||Announced Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Announced Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
|Scale||Designation||No. of vacancies|
|II||Manager – Area Sales||200|
|I||Assistant Manager – Area Operations||300|
|Below Scale I||Territory Officer||650|
Candidates must have completed Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body with At least five years of regular service as Postal Assistant, out of which at least two years hands on experience is mandatory in POSB CBS/ Sanchay Post operations.
Candidates do not exceeding 20 to 40 years (Candidates should have been born not earlier than 02/11/1977 and not later than 01/11/1997 (Both dates Included)).
Selection will be made based on online written examination. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct Assessment or Group Discussion or Interview.
|Scale||Designation||Pay scale at IPPB|
|II||Manager – Area Sales||31,705 – 1,145 (1) – 32,850 – 1,310 (10) – 45,950|
|I||Assistant Manager – Area Operations||23,700 – 980 (7) – 30,560 – 1,145 (2) – 32,850 – 1,310 (7) – 42,020|
|Below Scale I||Territory Officer||Lump-sum monthly: INR 27000/-|
Application Fee / Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable) is INR 475.00/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Seventy-Five Only). Candidates should ensure their eligibility before paying the fees/applying online.
How to Apply for IPPB Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are first required to go to the IPPB’s authorised website http://www.ippbonline.net/ and click the option “Click here to apply online for posts through deputation/foreign service/engagement from DoP” to open the online Application Form.
- To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Annexure I of this form.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying the details filled in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission, as no change is possible after submission.
- Candidates should carefully fill the details in the online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate and his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. THEY SHOULD NOT SEND THIS PRINTOUT TO IPPB.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here