DRDO DGRE 2022 Recruitment: The Defence Research and Development Organisation is the premier agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India.
DRDO DGRE 2022 Recruitment:
Name of the Board: Defense Research and Development Organisation
Name of the Establishment: Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE)
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate maximum age limit is 28 years for Junior Research Fellow, and Relaxation in age for 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per govt. rules.
Candidate should have B.Tech/B.E with First class in relevant field from UGC recognized University with GATE valid score (OR) M.E/M.Tech with First Class in relevant field from UGC recognized University with GATE valid score (OR) M.E/M.Tech with First class in relevant field from UGC recognized University and B.Tech/B.E with first class from UGC recognized university is needed to apply.
Experience in relevant field and Specific skills included in the Official notification is necessary to apply.
DRDO Selection Process 2022
- The selection will be based on Walk in Interview. Date for Junior Research Fellowship is 02.08.2022 and 03.08.2022. Reporting time is from 08.30 AM to 10.00 PM.
- Initial screening and verification of testimonials would be done between 10:00-11:00 AM on the respective interview Date.
- Interview of the screened/short listed candidates would take place from 11:00 AM onward.
How to attend DRDO Walk in Interview2022?
- Go to the Official site of DRDO DGRE website.
- Select “What’s New” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Duly filled complete application form with bio-data and one set of self-attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates (10th onwards), Caste Certificate, Experience certificates, publications, if, any addressed to The Director, Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE), Him Parisar, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT)should be brought at the time of Walk-in interview along with a recent passport size photograph, duly affixed on the application. The candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should bring NOC from their employer at the time of walk-in-interview.
Application form and Official Notification for DRDO DGRE Recruitment 2022