Oil India Recruitment 2022: Oil India Limited is the second largest Indian-government owned hydrocarbon explorer and producer. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas oversees its operations, with its headquarters in Duliajan, Assam.
Oil India Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Board: Oil India Limited
Name of the Post: IT Consultant
The age of incumbent should not be more than 65years as on the last date for submission of application i.e. 08.08.2022 is needed.
Candidate should have Engineering Degree in Computer Science (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Sc. & Technology, Computer Sc. & Engineering etc.)/Electronics Engineering (Electronics, Electronics & Telecom etc) is needed.
Candidate must have minimum 25 years of IT experience in OIL/ONGC/other PSUs/Government organizations is needed. Individual must have retired from OIL/ONGC/other PSUs/Government Organizations at Executive Director (ED)/Chief General Manager (CGM) level.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for CGM level is Rs. 143000/- to Rs. 170000/- Pm from the respective board.
The selection will be based on personal interaction will be informed through e-mail about the date and time of interaction. As such candidates are advised to mention a valid email ID and mobile number.
The interaction for the shortlisted candidates will be either through online mode or through a Walk-in process.
How to Apply for Oil India Jobs 2022?
- Go to the Official site of Oil India Limited website.
- Select Careers – -> Current Openings section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification contains application form also.
- Interested and eligible persons may send their duly filled in application along with supporting document(s)/certificate (s)/testimonial(s) to the email id email@example.com on or ebfore 08/08/2022.
Application form and Notification for Oil India Limited Jobs 2022