DRDO Recruitment: The Defence Research and Development Organisation is the premier agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India.
|Name of the Board||Centre for High Energy Systems & Sciences (CHESS)|
|Name of the Post||Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
|Number of Vacancy||08|
|Last Date||21 days after the Notification|
Job Vacancy Details:
There are 08 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. In which the post wise distribution is provided below.
- Research Associate (RA) – 02
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) -06
The upper age limit to apply for the Research Associate is 35 years and for the JRF post is 28 years as on closing date of application. The maximum age limit is relaxable to candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBC as per government of India orders.
The candidates should possess the educational qualification of the following with respect to the post they want to apply for.
- Research Associate (RA) – Ph.D or equivalent degree in relevant field
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)- Post Graduate Degree in Science or in relevant subject (Or) Graduate Degree in Professional Course (B.E / B.Tech in relevant field)
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Research Associate (RA) should have the experience of 03 years in relevant field. Further experience would be an added advantage for the candidates.
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as per the following manner with respect to the post they will be selected for.
- The stipend for Research Associate is Rs. 54,000/- per month (HRA as admissible as per rule) for a maximum period of two years only (No extension is in respect of RA).
- Stipend for JRF Rs. 31,000/- per month (HRA as admissible as per rule) for a maximum period of two years
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of online interview (through Video Conferencing). The screening of the applications will be carried out and only the shortlisted candidates will have interviewed through web based video conference. The date and time of an online interview will be intimated before and the URL link via email of the candidates. So, all applicants are advised to ensure the Internet Connectivity, Web Cam & necessary software’s at their level to attend the online interview. Stay connected for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for DRDO CHESS Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of DRDO.
- Go to the What’s New tab and click “Advertisement for the award of DRDO Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in CHEES”
- Read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then download the application from that site,
- Print the application and fill your details carefully.
- The signed Application Form along with all supportive documents should be scanned in a single PDF le and emailed to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.