NABCONS Recruitment: NABARD Consultancy Services (Nabcons) is a wholly owned subsidiary promoted by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) and is engaged in providing consultancy in all spheres of agriculture, rural development and allied areas. Nabcons leverages on the core competence of the NABARD in the areas of agricultural and rural development, especially multidisciplinary projects, banking, institutional development, infrastructure, training, etc., internalized for more than two decades.
|Name of the Board||NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)|
|Name of the Post||State Coordinator, Project Consultant and Associate Project Consultant|
|Number of Vacancy||11|
Job Vacancy 2021 Details:
There are 11 posts allotted for this recruitment. In which the category wise vacancy distribution is provided below.
- State Coordinator- 01
- Project Consultant – Finance- 01
- Project Consultant – Finance & Recovery- 01
- Project Consultant – Monitoring & Evaluation- 01
- Project Consultant – IT & MIS- 01
- Associate Project Consultant (Mobilization, Counselling and Others)-04
- Associate Project Consultant (Monitoring & MIS)- 01
- Associate Project Consultant – (IEC and Knowledge management)-01
Job Age Limit:
The candidates who are willing apply for the post of State Coordinator, should have the age that below 45 Years to apply. For all other posts, the age of the candidates should below the age of 35 years.
The candidates should have the following educational qualification with respect to the post they want to apply for.
- State Coordinator– Regular MBA/MSW/Rural Development with at least 60% marks/ equivalent
- Project Consultant (Finance/ – Finance & Recovery) – CA/ICWA/ MBA Finance from reputed institute.
- Project Consultant (Monitoring & Evaluation)- Minimum Post-Graduation in Agriculture/Rural development/Economics/Social Sciences /Finance with atleast 60% marks/ equivalent.
- Project Consultant (IT& MIS)- Graduation (full time) in B.E./B. Tech. (Comp. Sc./IT) or full time Masters in Computer Application (MCA) with at least 60% marks/ equivalent.
- Associate Project Consultant (Mobilization, Counselling & Job fairs, PIA Coordination)- Any Graduate with at least 55% marks (equivalent CGPA) from reputed institutes
- Associate Project Consultant (Monitoring and MIS) – Graduate in computer science/IT with at least 55% marks (equivalent CGPA) from reputed institutes.
- Associate Project Consultant – IEC and Knowledge Management- Graduate (full time) in Mass Communication/ Journalism with 55% marks (equivalent CGPA) from reputed institutes
NABCONS Job Eligibility-Experience:
The candidates should have the experience of 04 years to 10 years in relevant field. The candidates without this experience will not be considered by the board.
The selected candidates will be provided the salary as per the post they will be selected for as mentioned below.
- State Coordinator – Rs 87500/-
- Project Consultant – Finance Rs. 55000/-
- Project Consultant – Finance & Recovery- Rs. 55000/-
- Project Consultant – IT& MIS Rs. 55000/-
- Project Consultant – M&E Rs. 55000/-
- Associate Project Consultants Rs. 39,000/-
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and may also be assessed for their Writing Skills and Excel proficiency. Location for the interview will be indicated in the call letter. The further details of the interview will be intimated by the board later. Stay connected!!!
How to Apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of NABCONS
- Go to the “Join Hands with NABCONS” tab and click “NABCONS invites online applications for the following posts for execution of DDU-GKY Projects (Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Yojana) in Karnataka”
- Read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online link which is provided on the notification.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use. The apply online link is provided below on this page.