DRDO Recruitment: The Defence Research and Development Organisation is the premier agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India.
|Name of the Board||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Last Date||21 days from the date of notification released|
There are 2 vacancies offered for the post of Junior Research Fellowship in DRDO Recruitment 2021.
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 28 years as on last date of the application. Age relaxation will be given as per Government Norms.
- Candidates should have completed BE or B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with first class from recognized University.
- Applicant needed to have valid GATE score in Computer Science & Information Technology (Paper code : CS)
- Candidates who have knowledge in JAVA, PHHP, RDBMS, .NET and Linux will be preferred.
Based on Eligibility, GATE score and other qualifications candidates will get shortlisted for Personal Interview. Interview details will be intimated through Email or SMS or RAC website. Final Selection will be based on performance in Interview.
Selected candidate for the post of JRF in DRDO will get paid for Rs. 31000 per month. Candidates also receive HRA and Medical Facilities.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of DRDO.
- Go to careers page then find the job notification and application link.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
For more such Notifications: Click Here