MOES Scientist Recruitment: The Ministry of Earth Sciences was formed on 29 January 2006 from a merger of the India Meteorological Department, the National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting, the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, Pune, and Earth Risk Evaluation Centre, and the Ministry of Ocean Development.
MOES Scientist Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Ministry of Earth Sciences|
|Last Date||Mentioned in the official notification|
- Scientist ‘C’ – 09
- Scientist ‘D’ – 02
- Scientist ‘F’ – 01
Age Limit 2021:
Candidates should have max 50yrs of upper age limit
Master’s degree in Geophysics /Seismology/Geology /Geoscience or equivalent with at least first class (60% marks) from a recognized university. Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized University /Institution with at least first class (60% marks) or equivalent CGPA.
The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum requirements and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the numbers of applications, received in response to advertisement are large, it will not be convenient or possible to call all candidates for interview. Hence, Ministry may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview before Selection Board to the reasonable limit through screening process.
- Scientist ‘C’ – Pay Level- 11 (Rs. 67700-208700/-)
- Scientist ‘D’ – Pay Level- 12 (Rs. 78800-209200/-)
- Scientist ‘F’ – Pay Level -13A (Rs. 131100-216600/-)
How to Apply for MOES Recruitment 2021?
- Online application, form & details of the advertisement is available at http:// WWw.moes.gov.in
- Submit online application well in advance along-with legible and scanned copies of certificates and other mandatory requirements as mentioned above in the application procedure.
- If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, and then attested translation should be uploaded.
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
- In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to email@example.com Format of Application