DXC Technology new vacancy for the post of Associate Application Developer ; Bachelor’s Degree. DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides B2B IT services . DXC Technology was founded in 2017 when the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) spun off its Enterprise Services business and merged it with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries.
In this job vacancy , DXC announces job for the post of Associate Application Developer, having job location in Bangalore. Candidates who are interested and have required skills has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate Application Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
ALSO READ Cognizant Technology Ltd vacancy Ltd for the post of Programmer Analyst | Check here direct link to apply
DXC Technology new vacancy
- Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according to the specifications provided.
- Provides technical and production support to end-users.
- Participates in peer reviews.
- Assists in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four or more years of programming experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Programming skills
- Basic testing skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE
ALSO READ CBSE Board Exam 2021: Education Minister announces the dates of CBSE 10th-12th board examinations, exams to run from May 4 to June 10| Check out here