DXC Technology recruitment for the post of Application Developer ; Bachelor’s Degree. DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides B2B IT services . DXC Technology was founded in 2017 when the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) spun off its Enterprise Services business and merged it with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries.
In this job vacancy , DXC announces job for the post of Application Developer Posts, having job location in Chennai. Candidates who are interested and have required skills has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
DXC Technology recruitment
- Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according to the specifications provided.
- Provides moderately complex to complex technical and production support to end-users.
- Participates in and conducts peer reviews as needed.
- Participates in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Assists with analyzing and writing program specifications.
- Assists in designing new programs of routine complexity and for basic enhancements to existing programs.
- Recommends changes to client software based on information such as client feedback, language changes and new technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three or more years of programming or application development experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Experience working with writing specifications
- Other Qualifications.
Good programming skills:
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE