ECR Railway Recruitment: The East Central Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Hajipur and comprises Sonpur, Samastipur, Danapur, Mughalsarai, and Dhanbad divisions.
ECR Railway Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||East Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Publicity Inspector|
|Number of Vacancy||2|
There are 2 vacancies offered for the post of Publicity Inspector for General Administration, E.C. Railway Recruitment 2021.
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 40 years to apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021. Age relaxation will be given as per Government Norms.
- Candidate should be working as a Graduate Group C employee in EC Railway with pay level 2 to 4.
- Candidates who completed Diploma in Public Relation or Journalism or Advertising or Mass Communication from the recognized University will be preferred.
- Candidate needed to have good commanding skills in Hindi and English.
Selected candidate for the post of Publicity Inspector will get paid for Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2800 per month.
How to Apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of ECR.
- Go to career page and find job notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Send the application to concerned Personnel Branch Office.
Official Notification and Application form
For more such Notifications: Click Here