NCBS Recruitment: National Centre for Biological Sciences in Bangalore, Karnataka, is a research centre specialising in biological research. It is a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research under the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India.
|Name of the Board||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|Name of the post||Head Archivist|
|No of vacancies||As per the requirement|
|Last date||22 Nov 2021|
Candidates must have passed the Graduate degree in as scientific field from a recognized Board or University. This current position is for three years, with annual extension.
Candidates should have a 10 year work experience with 5 years as archivist at a science institution and relevant experience to support the description. Relevant experience in public engagement with a track record of designing and delivering successful public events /projects. Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have a maximum age 45 years as on 1st July 2021.
Job Salary Details:
The shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for the post as per the board norms.
The selection Process for the post is based on the interview. Final short-listed candidates will be required to provide names of two relevant referees who will be contacted as a final step in the process.
How to Apply NCBS Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates can visit https://www.ncbs.res.in.
- Check the “Recent Publications” page and click the Advt No.24/2021 : Appointment of Head, Archivist on Contract Basis link
- Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
- Fill the Online Application Form
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form