HDB Financial Services Recruitment: HDB Financial Services (HDBFS, www.hdbfs.com) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Retail & Commercial Clients.
HDB Financial Services Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||HBD Financial Services|
|Name of the Post||Branch Credit Manager|
|Number of vacancy||01|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Qualification and Required Experience
Candidate should have any degree and Masters degree with 04 years to 06 years of Credit department experience of Taking care of collection is mandatory to apply for HDB FS Recruitment 2021.
Job Description 2021
Credit Manager Responsibilities include creating credit scoring models, setting loan terms and determining interest rates. To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Accounting or Finance along with experience processing loan applications. Previous banking experience is a plus.
Role and Responsibilities
- Research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness
- Create credit scoring models to predict risks
- Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses
- Calculate and set interest rates
- Negotiate loan terms with clients
- Monitor payments
- Maintain records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals
How to Apply for HDB Jobs 2021?
- Go to the official site of HDBFS website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification and Click “Apply” button.
- Create an account and sign in then fill the application form.
- Click submit button and print the registration form for future purpose.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here