UPCET Answer Key:
The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow (formerly UPTU) was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, in 2000. The University is affiliating in nature and its jurisdiction spans the entire state of U.P. in affiliating B.Tech., B.Arch., B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFA, B.Des., BFAD, B.Voc., MBA, MCA, M.Tech., M.Pharm, M.Arch and Ph.D. programmes in 756 colleges/institutions imparting graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level training in all government and private institutions located all over U.P. in engineering, technology, architecture, pharmacy, hotel management and catering technology as well as M.B.A. and M.C.A. programmes.
UPCET Answer Key:
|Name of the Board||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Test (UPCET)|
|Exam Date||05.09.2021 & 06.09.2021|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||Announced Soon|
|Status||Answer Key Releasing Soon|
Answer Key 2021
- 2021 answer key is expected to be released in the month of September 2021. Applicants can check the official website of UPCET constantly for UPCET 2021 answer key. The exam will be scheduled on 05.09.2021 and 06.09.2021. The official answer key will be released after the exam was completed.
- Candidates will get an opportunity to raise objection against UPCET 2021 answer key. After the entire objection was cleared Final answer key will be released. 2021 result will be released after the publication of final answer key.
How to Download?
- After the answer key was released,
- Go to official website of UPCET.
- You can find the answer key link on home page.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to download UPCET 2021 answer key.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here