HDB Financial Services Recruitment: HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Individual & Business Clients Our lines of business include – Lending and BPO Services.
HDB Financial Services Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||HDB Financial Services|
|Name of the Post||Sales Manager-AL, Branch Manager|
|Number of Vacancy||As per requirement|
|Last Date||Kurnool, Hardoi|
The aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the educational qualification of 10th/+2/Any Graduate/ Masters Degree. The candidates should have the following skills along with the mentioned educational qualification.
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability,
- Ability to plan & execute
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the experience of 03 years to 09 years in relevant field. The aspirants with this eligibility can apply for this recruitment.
According to the notification, the selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.3,00,000/- to Rs 9,50,000/- with respect to the post they will be selected for. Further details of the salary package will be intimated by the board later to the selected candidates.
The key functions for the selected candidates are provided below.
- Profitability Management – Maintaining & optimizing profitability for the branch
- Target setting & management – Monitoring branch targets in numbers & volumes
- Portfolio quality management – through superior underwriting, working closely with collections Cost management – managing all branch operating costs including cost of acquisition, operations etc.
- People management – Motivating team, handling HR & administration function of the branch Customer experience management – Ensuring superior customer experience and handling customer service in terms of collections, pre closures & service issues Business
- Achieve contributed value targets set for the branch
- Ensure sales volumes for multiple products, sourcing quality & underwriting diligence to meet sales targets while controlling delinquencies and frauds
- Provide superior customer experience
- Manage TAT’s on credit & processing
- Minimize pre & post disbursal discrepancies Monitoring Performance
- Monitoring Branch performance in terms of key drivers i.e. Contributed Value Volumes / Profitability / Expenses / Losses Employee Retention Employee Productivity Customer experience
- Monitor individual performance of each employee, continuously work to maximize productivity People Management
- Motivate and develop branch team
- Drive branch team to excel.
- Manage and mentor the team and keep attrition of branch staff low
- Conduct regular meeting with branch staff
- Provide open and honest feedback and ask for feedback.
How to Apply:
- Go to official website of HDB Financial Services.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply (Sales Manager-AL, Branch Manager)
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
For more such Notifications: Click Here