HDFC Recruitment 2021: HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and by market capitalisation as of April 2021. It is the third largest company by market capitalisation on the Indian stock exchanges.
HDFC Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||HDFC Life Insurance|
|Name of the Board||Business Development Manager|
|No of vacancies||As per the recruitment|
|Job location||Asansol and Durgapur|
Candidates interested in applying for this position should have completed any graduation from the recognized institution with 2 to 7 year(s) of Experience in the relevant field.
Candidates will get the salary for the post is 2, 50,000 P.A.
HDFC Life Insurance Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Task & Activities:
- To ensure that insurance goods are sold
- Ensure that high-quality advisers are hired and developed.
- Changes in client needs should be communicated to management.
- Increase our customer base by reaching out to previously untapped customers.
- Advisors’ development
Bank, BFSI, Insurance, Finance, Business Development Management, Jobsales, Marketing.
How to Apply HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can visit the official Site https://www.hdfclife.com.
- Check the careers page and click the link.
- Search job on the tab.
- Candidates find the above said Jobs link.
- Click “Apply Online” option and fill the require details.
- Upload the mention documents.
- Submit the application form and click “download” option.
- Take a print out for reference.
For more such Notifications: Click Here