SSC Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board
|Staff Selection Commission
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancy
|2 months from the date of notification released
There is one vacancy offered for the post of SSC Care Taker recruitment 2021 on deputation basis.
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 56 year as on closing date of the application to apply for SSC Caretaker recruitment 2021.
- Candidate should have completed Diploma or Certificate course in Sanitary or Public Hygiene or Electrical or Civil Engineering or Sanitary Engineering.
- Applicant should hold a analogous post on regular basis or required to have minimum 2 to 10 years of work experience with pay band of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 plus grade pay of Rs. 1900 or equivalent.
Selected candidate for the post of Caretaker in SSC will get paid for Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on deputation procedure. Selected candidates will be appointed for the period of 3 years.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of SSC.
- Go to recruitment page and find the job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to download notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Send the application to Shri Parimal Karan,Under Secretary (Estt-I),Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex,Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003.