Hindustan Unilever Limited Recruitment: Hindustan Unilever Limited is an Indian consumer goods company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is a subsidiary of Unilever, an Anglo-Dutch company. Its products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents, personal care products, water purifiers and other fast-moving consumer goods.
Hindustan Unilever Limited Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme|
|Name of the Post||Fitter|
|No. of Vacancy||10|
- An applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying online for the NAPS HUL Recruitment 2021. As a consequence, double-check that the information on this page is right. The official notice for the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme does not specify an age limit for the role. You can make an announcement after submitting a job application.
- Candidates must have completed the 10th standard at a recognised university board or institution. Please see the official announcement for more detail on the qualifications for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for aspirants in today’s world, so don’t hesitate to apply.
Published By NAPS Training Period:
The National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme has declared a 6 to 19-month training cycle for Fitter positions for HUL Recruitment 2021. You work in a number of different departments. You will receive on-the-job training. While receiving professional and individual guidance, you actively engage in day-to-day business and programmes. You pick the projects that best suit your interests and skills. Aside from that, classroom planning provides extensive knowledge. You may depend on your guide’s knowledge.
The pay for this job ranges from Rs 6,000 to Rs 9,000 per month. As a consequence, the wage is determined by the above criteria. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Applicants who meet the criteria for the role are encouraged to apply. Don’t pass up this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Selection Process 2021:
NAPS have announced the selection process for this role. HUL will settle on the selection process and inform you after you apply for the job. The selection process has yet to be decided by the board. A written examination or an interview would be preferred by members of the board committee. The board vote is the final step in the applicant selection process. As a result, candidates who want to learn more should go to the official website.
How to apply HUL Recruitment 2021 Published by NAPS?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Check the opportunity page and search the “HUL” openings.
- Notification page will appear on the screen.
- Check the eligibility and other details.
- Clicks apply online option, register and fill the application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Click submit option and take a print out for reference.
For more such Notifications: Click Here