Indigo Recruitment 2021: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
Indigo Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||Indigo|
|Name of the Post||Associate JTO- PLM|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date||May 4th, 2021|
- Indigo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of54.3% as of January, 2021. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. Indigo has become synonymous with being on-time.
- Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 280 aircraft today. A uniform fleet for each type of operation, high operational reliability and an award winning service make us one of the most reliable airlines in the world. Indigo has a total destination count of 91 with 67 domestic destinations and 24 International. This includes four destinations: Agra, Kurnool, Rajkot, and Durgapur which are now open for sale.
Indigo Associate JTO- PLM Eligibility Criteria:
A applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the Indigo Associate JTO- PLM Recruitment 2021. As a consequence, double-check that the information on this page is right. The experience for the post is 0 to 1 years. The candidates should completed B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical from any recognised university or institution.
Planning Logistics Materials:
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares, tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing, Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors –
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the Indigo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
How to Apply Indigo Associate JTO- PLM Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.goindigo.in/
- Check the career page, and click the “Associate JTO- PLM” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply online” option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
For more such Notifications: Click Here