HPPSC Recruitment: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971.The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions, assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.
Job Role: Assistant District Attorney/Labour Welfare Officer
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/B.L/MBA/M.A
Salary: Rs. 10300-34800/-
Last Date: 21, 22 December 2021
Assistant District Attorney:
- Professional degree in Law of recognized University or its equivalent. At least two years experience as an advocate.
Labour Welfare Officer:
- Bachelor Degree from recognized University with minimum 50% marks and Degree in M.B.A (Human Resource/Finance)/ M.A in Sociology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks
- Assistant District Attorney – 18 – 35 years
- Labour Welfare Officer– 18 – 45 years
- Assistant District Attorney – 25 Posts
- Labour Welfare Officer– 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800/-
HPPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on Screening/preliminary exam and Personality Test.
Computer based test / offline test (objective or descriptive/ examination/ Personality test/ final selection:-:
- In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is
inordinately large, the Commission may limit / shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective / descriptive) of two hours duration.
- Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection. Minimum pass marks in Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective or descriptive) are 25% for the candidates of General category and 20% for the candidates of reserved categories.
- Where selection is to be made purely on the basis of performance of the candidates before the Personality Test
Board, a candidate scoring more marks in the Personality Test shall be placed above the candidate scoring lesser marks in the Personality Test.
- The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the Personality Test will be determined on the basis of original documents produced on the day of Personality Test and the Commission will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the Appointing .As such, admission to the Screening Test/ Examination/ Personality Test shall be purely provisional.
- In the offline Screening Test (objective type) (except Preliminary Examinations) there will be 100 questions of
01 mark each on the basis of Page 14 of 26 syllabus approved by the Commission for the test. Each question will
be followed by four (a, b, c, d) answer options. The candidate will have to encircle / blacken the option he / she
thinks is right / correct on the OMR answer sheet with blue / black ball pen. The answer key of offline Screening Test (objective type) shall be uploaded on the website of the Commission immediately after the conduct of offline screening test for inviting objections from the appeared candidates for which 07 (seven) days time (day of publishing the key plus seven days upto 05.00 P.M.
- For General Category/Others state: Rs.400/-
- For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL)/(including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex.-Servicemen of H.P: Rs.100/-
- For Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No fee
Mode of Payment: By debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”,
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidate should apply with required documentations through online using their official website on or before 21,22 December 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here