Maharashtra NEET Counselling: The State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell, Maharashtra will going to release the NEET UG Counselling dates very soon on their Official site. Candidates who are wanted to apply for the MH NEET UG 2021 are advised to refer the Official site simultaneously for knowing the availability of MH NEET Counselling Date 2021.
Maharashtra NEET Counselling:
NEET UG counselling on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is administered by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
For state quota seats in government/corporate, government-aided, and all quota seats in private/minority institutions in Maharashtra, NEET counselling is held. Candidates interested in participating in Maharashtra MBBS counselling 2021 must first register on the CET cell’s official website and complete the online registration form.
The application for UP NEET UG Counselling 2021 is basic with steps including registration, payment of fee and choice filling; choice filling and locking; processing of seat allotment; result and reporting.
Registration, fee payment, choice filling and locking, processing of seat assignment, merit list result, and reporting to the designated college are all steps in the Maharashtra NEET UG counselling 2021 procedure. Candidates’ seats will be assigned depending on their grades and preferences. Candidates who will be assigned to institutions or courses of their choosing will be required to bring documentation for verification. The college will issue a directive in this regard.
Maharashtra NEET 2021 counselling Documents Required
- NEET 2021 Admit Card of candidates
- NEET application form 2021of candidates
- NEET result 2021/ scorecard of candidates
- Nationality certificate of candidates issued by District Magistrate/ valid Indian passport/ school leaving certificate of Class 10 or 12
- Class 10 mark sheet for the candidates
- Domicile Certificate of candidates
- Aadhaar card of candidates
- Medical fitness certificate of candidates
- Class 12 passing certificate of candidates
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable) of candidates
- Certificate of Caste Validity (if applicable) of candidates
- Ex-servicemen certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of transfer (if applicable)
- A certificate of eligibility for the EWS category, granted by a competent body (if applicable)
- MKB area certificate of Class 10 or Class 12 (if applicable), disputed area certificate, mother tongue certificate
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here