ICAR CIPHET Recruitment: The Indian Council of Agricultural Research is an autonomous body responsible for co-ordinating agricultural education and research in India. It reports to the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture. The Union Minister of Agriculture serves as its president.
ICAR CIPHET Recruitment:
|Name of the Board
|ICAR – CIPHET
|Name of the Post
|Junior Research Fellow
|Number of Vacancy
There is one vacancy offered for the post of JRF to work in a project named “Non-Chemical management of stored-grain moth’s using flexible light-trap” at ICAR – CIPHET.
Candidate’s age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 35 years to apply for the post of JRF at ICAR-CIPHET.
- Candidate should have completed Master’s degree in Agricultural Entomology or Zoology (specialized in Entomology) or Apiculture or Sericulture to apply for this post.
- Or candidate should be completed master’s degree with Biological Sciences or allied disciplines with entomology as minor subject.
- Applicant who has knowledge and experience in Insect culturing, insect ecological studies, morphometry analysis will be preferred.
- Candidates who selected thorough NET or GATE or any National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Department will get paid for Rs. 31000 + HRA per month.
- Candidates who don’t cleared any of the examination will get paid for Rs. 25000 + HRA per month.
Based on educational qualification and experience, candidates will get shortlisted for Virtual Interview. Shortlisted candidates will be announced in 17.06.2021 on official website of CIPHET. The Interview will be conducted on 18.06.2021 from 11.00 am onwards. Interview details only sent to shortlisted candidates.
Selected candidate likely to be appointed till the end of the project completion that is September 2023. That is candidates will be appointed for the period of 3 years.
How to Apply for ICAR CIPHET Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of CIPHET.
- Go to recruitment page and find the official notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page to download application form.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Convert it into a single PDF.
- Send the application to [email protected], [email protected].
- Application should be sent before 16.06.2021.
For more such Notifications: Click Here