NIT Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Technology Goa is an engineering institution in the Indian state of Goa. It was founded in 2010 being one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance. It admitted its first batch of students in 2010-11.
NIT Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Technology Goa|
|Name of the Post||Associate Professor Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
- There were 2 vacancies were offered for the post of Associate Professor in Computer Science and Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Communications Engineering or Humanities and Sciences (Mathematics) Departments.
- One vacancy offered for the post of Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communications Engineering.
Age limit will be calculated as per government rules. Age relaxation will be given to SC, ST and PwD candidates as per government rules.
- Associate Professor: Candidate should have completed PhD with 6 years of post-qualification experience. Among 6 years candidate should have minimum 3 years of work experience as Assistant Professor with AGP Rs. 8000. Or candidate should have 9 years of total work experience. Among that candidate should have 3 years of experience as assistant professor with AGP Rs. 8000. Candidate should have 50 Cumulative Essential Credit Points.
- Assistant Professor: To apply for Assistant Post candidate should have minimum 3 years of work experience after completing PhD or 6 years of work experience in teaching or research experience in reputed academic Institute or Research and Development Labs or relevant industry. Candidate should have 20 Cumulative Essential Credit Points.
- Cumulative Essential Credit Points will be calculated based on the achievement of the candidate. The points evaluation criteria given in official notification.
Professor Salary in NIT Goa
Associate Professor: Candidates will be paid as on Level-13A2 that is Entry Pay of Rs. 139600/- as per 7th CPC and Pre-revised pay in PB-IV, with AGP Rs. 9500/- as per 6th CPC.
Assistant Professor: Candidates will be paid as on Level-12 that is Entry pay of Rs. 101500/- as per 7th CPC and Pre-revised pay in PB-III with AGP Rs. 8000/- as per 6th CPC.
Based on the educational qualification, Experience and no of Cumulative Essential Credit Points applicants will be shortlisted and called for personal interview. Based on the performance on the interview candidate will be appointed.
How to apply for NIT Goa Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of NIT Goa.
- Go to recruitment page then find the notification and application form.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Download the notification and application given in this page.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Send the hard copy of the application to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa – 403401on or before 09th July, 2021; 5.30 p.m.
- The application should superscribe as “Application for Professor in the Department of June 2021”
- Scan the hard copy and send the soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more such Notifications: Click Here