UNICEF Recruitment 2021: UNICEF, also known as the United Nations Children’s Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||UNICEF|
|Name of the Post||Child Protection Intern|
|Number of Vacancy||Various|
Along with the educational qualification and experience aspirants should have the following skills to apply for this recruitment.
- Strong interest in Human Rights, especially Child Rights, Women’s Rights and Gender Studies and Disaster Management,
- Knowledge and understanding of human rights mechanisms and of the Convention on the Rights of the Child and CEDAW,
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office products),
Candidates who recently completed or currently pursuing a University Degree in development studies, public administration, gender studies, political science, international law, human rights law or a related field are eligible to apply for this intern.
The candidates who have prior experience in the work environment of an international agency, NGOs, UN, or international institutions would be desirable by the board.
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment should have to demonstrate UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication. Working with People and Drive for Results
The selection of the candidates starts with the short listing process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process. The details of the selection process will be intimated soon by the board. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply UNICEF Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of
- Go to the Current vacancies tab and click “Child Protection Intern”
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Enter Your Email ID and continue.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
For more such Notifications: Click Here