India Post Office Recruitment: India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Delhi/ Andhra Pradesh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released. Candidates check the Post Office vacancies at indiapost.gov.in >> Opportunities section.The details are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment:
Job Role: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman/Mail Guard/MTS/RMS Offices/Postal Accounts Office
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 81100/-
Job Location: Hyderabad
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant:
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognised university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education.
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognised university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education. Knowledge of LOCAL LANGUAGE i.e. TELUGU. The candidate should have studied local language as a subject i.e. Telugu at least up to 10th standard.
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board. Knowledge of LOCAL LANGUAGE i.e. TELUGU. The candidate should have studied local language i.e. Telugu as a subject at least up to 10th standard.
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant : 18-27 years
- Postman / Mail Guard : 18-27 years
- MTS : 18-25 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- Postal Assistant – 11 Posts
- Sorting Assistant : 08 Posts
- Postman / Mail Guard : 26 Posts
- MTS : 10 Posts
- Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant- Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Postman / Mail Guard : Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
- MTS : Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
India Post Office Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection will be done by means of Educational and Sports Qualifications.
Application Fees: Rs.200/-
How to Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 24 September 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For more such Notifications: Click Here