NCL Recruitment: National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.
Job Role: Project Associate-II/Project Associate-I
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 35,000/-
Job Location: Pune
Master degree in organic/inorganic/analytical chemistry or bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or technology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Master degree in organic/inorganic/analytical chemistry or bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or technology from a recognized university or equivalent with 2 years of experience.
Maximum Age Limit : 35 years
- Project Associate-I – 03 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 02 Posts
- Project Associate-II – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
- Project Associate-II – Rs.28,000 – 35,000/-
NCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply NCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 September 2021
For More Details & Apply: Click here