UPSC Recruitment: The Civil Services Examination is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to higher Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service.
Job Role: Assistant Director/Agricultural Engineer/Assistant Geologist
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Location: Across India
M.Sc. Degree in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or Institution. Three years’ practical experience in the field of study of domestic and or foreign plant diseases related to plant virus and plant bacteria
Agricultural Engineer :
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Technology from a recognized University or Institute. Two years’ experience in the installation, calibration and maintenance of electronics and electrical instruments for automatic measurement and controls, experience in handling strain gauge, sound and vibration equipment etc. from any government or private (listed) organizations.
- Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Coastal Geology) or Environmental Geology or Geo-informatics from a recognized University or Institution.
Upper Age Limit :
- Assistant Director – 35 years
- Agricultural Engineer – 32 years
- Assistant Geologist – 33 years
- Assistant Director – 2 Posts
- Agricultural Engineer – 1 Post
- Assistant Geologist – 20 Posts
- Assistant Director – Level- 10
- Agricultural Engineer -Level- 07
- Assistant Geologist: Level- 08
- Selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by Interview.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- For General – Rs.25/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash
- Online Mode – By using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 17 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adocde]
To Apply: Click here
For more such Notifications: Click Here