Indian Army ARO Recruitment: The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general.
Indian Army ARO Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms), Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) and Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical|
|No. of Vacancy||various|
|Last Date||06 Jun 2021 to 20 Jul 2021|
For this post, the age group is 17 years and 6 months to 23 years. Candidates must be between the ages of 1 October 2000 and 1 April 2004. The highest age limit shall be relaxed up to 30 years in the event of widows of Defence servicemen who have died in harness (as of the date of entering training).
|Name for the Category||Qualification|
|Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)||Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system of D Grade (33%-40%) in indl subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC)||10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. (Or) 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.|
- The selection process for this following features a physical fitness test, a medical exam, and a written test via the Common Entrance Examination (CEE). For medically fit individuals, a written test will be held at a designated location.
- At the rally site and on the Admit cards, the location, date, and time of the written test will be announced. The rally fit candidates will receive their CEE admit card at the rally site. After verification from the issuing authorities, admit cards for CEE for Relaxation candidates (i.e. Relationship/ Sports/ NCC applicants) will be released.
How to Apply Indian Army Soldier Bharti 2021?
- Eligible Candidates can visit the given link @ joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Check the Home page and Clicks apply or login in ARO/RO enrolment.
- Interested and eligible candidates register the details.
- Fill the application form attach the mentioned documents.
- Submit the application form after once check the filled application details.
- Take a print out for future reference.
For more such Notifications: Click Here