Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment: The Indian Coast Guard is a maritime law enforcement and search and rescue agency of India with jurisdiction over its territorial waters including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 1 February 1977 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India.
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment:
|Board’s Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Position||Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer)|
|Apply Date||06-17 Dec 2021|
|Admit Card Date||28.12.2021 onwards|
ICG Vacancy 2021:
GD & CPL (SSA) – 40
Technical (Engineering) & (Electrical) – 10
Total – 50
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant General Duty Eligibility:
Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable). Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education.
Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1997 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Short Listing of Applications, Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
Promotion & Pay Scale. The promotions to the ranks will be as per the laid down promotion criteria. The pay scales for the various ranks are as per the 7th CPC are as follows:
|Rank||Pay Level (PL)||Starting Basic Pay (in Rs)|
|Deputy Inspector General||13A||1,31,100/-|
|Additional Director General||15||1,82,200/-|
How to Apply for ICG AC Recruitment 2021:
Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ tentativelyfrom1200 hrs on 06 Dec to 17 Dec 2021 upto 1730 hrs for the above said posts. The important instructions for filling up of the online applications are as given below:
- To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on “opportunities” button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed for filling up application form. Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant 02/2022 Batch.
- Upload the photograph and signature
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate
- Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card. Applicants are to take print out of the E-admit card through URL https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 28 Dec 2021onwards.
- Date of opening online application will be: 06 Dec 2021 from1200 Hrs.
- Date of closing online application will be: 17 Dec 2021upto1730 Hrs.
- Admit card through URL www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in will be available for print from 28 Dec 2021 onwards till completion of PSB.
Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here