Jio Job Vacancy: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
Jio Job Vacancy:
|Name of the Board||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited|
|Name of the Post||Advisor NVOC|
|Number of Vacancy||As Per requirement|
Jio Job Educational Qualification:
The candidates should possess the educational qualification of 10 + 2 / Graduation degree in any discipline to eligible for this recruitment.
Jio Job Experience:
As per the job description, fresher and the candidates with the experience of 6 months to 2 years in relevant field can apply for this recruitment.
Jio Job Skills:
In addition with the educational and experience the candidates should have the following skills to apply for this recruitment.
- Basic computer knowledge
- English reading and writing
- Problem solving skills
- Customer focus
- Technical orientation
- Attention to detail
Jio Recruitment Job Role:
The selected candidates will get the following responsibilities as Advisor NVOC
- Manage all customer interactions as rostered within parameters
- Demonstrate ownership on calls when contacted by customer
- Respond to all customers in appropriate tone and language
- Offer a solution-based approach for all customer interactions
- Educate the customer at every given possible opportunity
- Ensure updation of product, system, process and policy knowledge
- Adhere to rostered timing, scheduled shifts and activities and others
Jio Job Selection Process:
The applicants would be subjected to the interview/ exam/ any other process to induct the eligible candidates. The details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later.
How to Apply Jio Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Jio.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply. (Advisor NVOC)
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here