NIELIT Recruitment: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
|Who Offered||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Which Posts||Executive Director|
|Wanted Persons||01 (One)|
|Starting Date to Apply||30.11.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 60v days and 45 Days|
|Mode of Apply||Offline Only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
- Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science /Information Technology/Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution or M.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/Applied Electronics Information Technology/Computer Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University /Institution with 20 years experience.
- Applicants shall passed M.Tech/ME in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electricals/Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institution with 17 years experience.
Candidates do not exceeding Maximum Age limit of Up to 50 Years – For Direct Recruitment Up to 58 Years – For Deputation (Relaxation applicable as per GOI Rules)
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Mere fulfilling of requirement as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate to be called for interview. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Salary Offered for above said post is Level-14 in the pay matrix (Rs. 144200-218200/-) for Applied Candidates.
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- Duly signed filled-in Application Form complete in all respects along-with attested copies of certificates relating to qualifications, relevant experience, date of birth, caste etc. and a recent passport size photograph affixed on it may be sent by the last date of receipt of applications and superscripting in envelop with the post applied for and addressed to: The Registrar, NIELIT Bhawan, Plot No. 3, PSP Pocket, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
- Last date for receipt of applications will be 60 days from the date of publication of the vacancy notification in Employment News for the candidates from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division and Pangi Sub-Division of HP, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, and Lakshadweep and 45 days for the candidates from rest of India
Download Notification PDF & Application Form
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here