IRCON International Limited Recruitment: Ircon International or Indian Railway Construction Limited, is under the ownership of Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways, Government of India and a engineering & construction corporation, specialized in transport infrastructure.
IRCON International Limited Recruitment:
|Name of the board||IRCON International Limited|
|Name of the post||Chief General Manager|
|No. Of vacancy||1|
|Last date for apply||12 November 2021|
The board has released only one vacancy for the post Chief General Manager on deputation basis 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended up to 5 years.
- Candidates should IRSE Officer working in SAG/NFSAG/SG scale with experience in construction earthwork, bridges, and track.
- The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites.
- Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
- The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
- Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
SAG level – candidates should not exceed fifty eight years on the closing date of receipt of application.
For SAG/NFSAG Officer – Candidates will get salary for the post CGM level Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14) + deputation allowance.
On immediate absorption basis- candidates will get the Rs.120000-128000/- (E8 Level).
Deputation allowance, Transport allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone etc. Further details on perks & allowances visit the Link.
The Selection will be based on Deputation basis. So candidates can refer last year recruitment for more details about this or refer official website for getting information’s.
How to apply for the post of IRCON Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website
- Check the careers or recruitment
- Candidates can download the application pdf.
- Filled the application form correctly.
- Send the application through the proper channel along with required documents.
- A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format send by candidate in advance through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07.11.2021.