Spice Board of India Recruitment: The Spices Board is the Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices headed by a Chairman, rank equivalent to Joint Secretary to Government of India. The board is headquartered in Kochi. Presently, Shri A G Thankappan is the Chairman of Spices Board.
Spice Board of India Recruitment:
|The Board’s Name||Spice Board Of India|
|The Post’s Title||Spices Extension Trainees (SET)|
|Number of Openings||36|
As of the date of the written exam, the maximum age limit is 35 years. Those who have completed or are completing training in any of the Spices Board’s departments are ineligible.
The candidates should completed B.Sc (Agriculture / Horticulture) or B.Sc (Botany/Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / forestry) with working knowledge in computer.
The salary for the post is Rs.20, 000 per month. In case of travel to spice fields, TA will be paid.
The selection Process for the post is based on Online written test & computer proficiency/skill Test.
How to apply and attend the online written test:
- SC/ST applicants who are eligible may take the online walk-in examination at the designated centres one hour before the written exam on the stipulated date.
- Candidates must report to the centre for written test admission with a completed application form and their Aadhar card. In the application form, the candidate must include a recent passport-size photograph.
- At the centre’s, walk-in tests will be conducted online.
- The written test (MCQ) will be conducted online, and candidates must bring a smart phone or tablet with basic internet connectivity to participate in the online test.
- Candidates must carefully choose the name of the office for which they wish to train.
- The rank list will be generated independently for each centre based on the requirements of that centre, and training will be limited to the offices within that centre. Once the name of the training office is chosen, it cannot be changed afterwards, therefore it must be carefully chosen.
- Candidates who pass the online written exam will be entitled to take the computer proficiency/skill test, which will be held on the same day at the same location.
For more such Notifications: Click Here