Microsoft new vacancy for the Software Engineer ; Ph.D/Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
In the job announcement, Microsoft announces the job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with job location in Hyderabad.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Education Qualification: Ph.D/Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Microsoft new vacancy
- Develop front-end applications and back-end services that generate critical business insights to power mission-critical decisions
- Help design and implement the future architecture for highly scalable, durable, low latency planning and execution systems
- Engage with engineers and business partners across Microsoft to identify opportunities to accelerate business decision making
- Act as an expert in getting applications and services to production quickly while ensuring code quality and security
- Drive innovations leveraging big data, ML techniques and distributed systems to deliver business results.
- PhD, Masters or Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Proficient programming with C#, Java, or Python, with a preference for experience in C#
- Previous ERP integration or implementation experience helpful, but not required
- Excellent computer science fundamentals with strong testing, debugging, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of various design patterns and technologies that enable business problem-solving at scale
- Experience developing high-performance service-oriented solutions
- Strong communication skills with both engineering and non-engineering colleagues
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE