Wipro new vacancy for the post of Senior Analyst ; B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA. Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
In the job announcement, Wipro announces the job vacancies for Senior Analyst posts, with job location in Chennai.
Job Designation: Senior Analyst.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA.
Experience Level: 3.6 to 5.6 years.
Wipro new vacancy
- Provides service-specific expertise for Data, Foundation, and Systems Analysis to create comprehensive analysis specifications, and incorporate recommended updates to analysis based on the review.
- Provides support to New client implementation (IS), an extension of services for a client (IS), or an enhancement of current services (BU).
- Ability to understand resources (tools, databases, associates) available to support self and team.
- Apply relational database concepts
- Assists with the deployment (or migration) of new system updates to the production environment;
- Responsible for converting client requirements into analysis artefacts, delivers clear analysis, test plans, and SOPs which accurately reflect the technical capacities of the system and address the requirements of the client.
- Provides support for a system production environment which includes the execution of workflow and defect management within the internal organization.
- Applies prior experience to deliver accuracy/completeness of Analysis and Test plans.
- May work on a global/virtual team and will partner with a variety of internal organizations.
- Transition Support.
- Ensures a smooth transition to production;
- Completes all technical documentation updates, completes production simulations and production verifications on all new work within iteration until it is determined to be stable.
- 3.6 to 5.6 years of experience in Manual testing and SQL
- Relevant experience in working on US Health & Welfare domain
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Ability to translate client requirements and/or legislation into system specifications and test plans;
- Strong analysis skills related to service-specific tasks and troubleshoot complex system defects and errors.
- Ability to understand resources (tools, databases, associates) available to support you in your responsibilities;
- Deep knowledge of system capabilities, functionality, and development life cycle;
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE