MNGL Recruitment 2021: CNG is a fossil fuel substitute for other auto fuels such as petrol, diesel, Auto LPG etc. For use in Automobiles as fuel, Natural Gas is compressed & dispensed to vehicles at a high pressure of 200 bar to enhance the vehicle’s on-board storage capacity.
Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited (MNGL) started supply of CNG to Pune in 2008, for the Green Commonwealth Youth Games hosted by the city. Since then, MNGL has been supplying CNG to more than 2,30,000 CNG vehicles – which are growing in number by the day.
MNGL Recruitment 2021:
|The Board’s Name||Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd|
|The Post’s Title||Senior Officer/Assistant Manager (Projects & Planning)|
|Number of Openings||11|
The candidates should completed BE/ B Tech (full time) (Mechanical/Electrical/ Civil/ Petroleum) with minimum 60% of marks. Applicants should have Minimum 1 year of experience for Senior Officer and 5 years of experience for Assistant Manager Position in Oil & Gas /CGD industry.
Desired profile of the candidate:
- Project Management, Contracts, and Construction Experience
- It is preferable if you have prior experience with gas pipeline projects (steel/PE)/CNG/LNG. Player on a team, Interpersonal skills, sound professional and functional knowledge, and excellent communication abilities.
- Best practices in the respective industry are known.
- HSE knowledge is required.
The salary for the post is Negotiable; Eligible candidates can apply for the Senior Officer/Assistant Manager (Projects & Planning) post.
How to Apply MNGL Recruitment 2021?
- https://www.mngl.in visits the official Site.
- Check the notification page and click Senior Officer/Assistant Manager (Projects & Planning) link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Go to the https://my.naukri.com.
- Click “Apply Online” option and fill the require details.
- Upload the mention documents.
- Submit the application form and click “download” option.
- Take a print out for reference.
For more such Notifications: Click Here