MOEF Recruitment: The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is an Indian government ministry. The ministry portfolio is currently held by Bhupender Yadav, Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
|Name of the board||Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change|
|Name of the post||National Coordinator|
|No of vacancy||As per the requirement|
|Last date for apply||15.11.2021|
Candidates should have completed a Post Graduate degree in Environmental or related fields.
Candidates should have at least 8-10 years of experience in managing projects in the field of environment and climate change, biodiversity, land degradation, and rural communities-based projects.
Key Skills: –
- Excellent Project Management skills to manage multiple teams and stakeholders
- Should have good problem-solving skills.
- Good management skills working with NGOs, CSOs, CBOs at national and sub-national level and local /rural and tribal communities
The shortlisted candidates will get the salary as per the board norms.
How to Apply for MOEF Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website @ https://moef.gov.in/en/
- Find the notification on the page
- If you are eligible then click on apply online
- Fill the application form
- Then submit the application form